Monday 27 April 2015

April at Eternal Maker

It's time for my April visit to Eternal Maker and I'm starting with some of their newest arrivals  First up is Acorn Trail by Teagan White for Birch fabrics.  This is a nature themed range, all on organic cotton- Birch fabrics are beautiful quality.  I love the colour palette and there is a great balance of feature prints and tonal fabrics.   It's a strong collection and lots of the fabrics appealed to me.



 Bugs in Gold

Peonies Blue, love this print!

On the website, a lot of the images are digital rather than photographs of the actual fabric but you can see the difference with these pictures from Eternal Maker's Facebook page, the colours are deeper and richer.  
Seersucker is a quintessential summer fabric and there is a great choice of Robert Kaufman seersucker fabrics from ginghams like this one in hot pink, to stripes- this is lemon. 

and then it moves up a notch to Flamingos embroidered on seersucker




and the cutest whales (perfect for this pattern)


All the seer suckers are 57"/145cm wide and a 55% combed cotton 45% poly blend.  Personally, I would love to see the Lobsters as the Grainline Alder dress- Grainline patterns have just arrived at Eternal Maker.


To finish with, I like to keep an eye on the Japanese import fabrics in stock and I found this cute cat metallic print that I hadn't seen before.

Enjoy!

sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.