Monday 20 June 2011

Name Game

I always feel rather honoured to be on other peoples blogs whether it is in a blog roll, a special mention or a guest post.   When Cindy got in touch to ask if I would like to take part in her regular Name Game feature on her bright and colourful blog- Live A Colorful Life I jumped straight in!  I know you got a bit of name background only a couple of weeks ago but there's more to read and see here
And if you had enough reading about me, how about Poppyprint, Molly Flanders, Crazy Mom Quilts and Little Girl Quilts.
sib blog

2 comments:

  1. How fun Kerry, I enjoyed reading that and seeing the wonderful pictures of your blocks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kerry. You have amazing creativity and it was great to have you on the Name Game!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.